The Ultimate Marketing Campaign Checklist
Digital marketing leverages digital technologies including websites, social media, blogs, email, and mobile apps to succeed in new customers and have interaction with current customers. Digital marketing strategies are composed of the many components, counting on the sort of businesses you’ve got and the way you interact together with your customers, but most plans should incorporate five key areas to be successful.
Digital marketing is often complex and time-consuming, and your small business won’t have dedicated employees to handle the work. If you’re not experienced with these areas, consider outsourcing some or all of it to offer you the time you would like to specialize in growing your business.
With more than 7000 marketing technologies in the market, a digital marketer needs to keep up with the new trends, tactics, and techniques to reach the maximum number of people in different ways. Technology and trends are two such things that keep evolving all the time, so to help you with it; we have put together a list:
- VALUE PROPOSITION: Value proposition is important if you to drive conversions. You need to set your goals clear for your business and you also need to create personas for your target buyer which will help you to understand their behaviors, emotions and other feelings. Try and look from your ideal buyers’ perspective before determining the value of your business. Pay attention as it will create value.
- CONTENT: Producing content that is rich and high in quality is another tried, tested and true technique. The quality of your blog adds credibility to your site; it will bring new users and will boost your website’s search rankings. Most communications with the internet start with a search by finding a way to have your content show up in those search results is a sure-fire way to boost sales.
- VIDEO CONTENT MARKETING: You can incorporate a video at any point of time in your digital marketing campaign, you can also convince a potential customer to watch a short video clip that will make things smooth and will convince the customer further to read your marketing message.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: Establishing a presence on one or two social networks is the best way to attach a feeling of community to your brand. It’s a unique tool that marketers can use for a large number of personal interactions that in turn promote long term support. If you want to build an online community, the respective social media team should make a content plan. Make sure that you have all the content on social media at the right time and when you launch a social media campaign know that all the social networks have different requirements in terms of the number of words in the copy, image size, and other specs.
- SEO: Although building traffic through search engines is a long-term process, it’s a vital part of a useful digital marketing checklist. You need to optimize your content favorably to the prospects that want to find answers for attracting organic, meaningful traffic and improve your search rankings. The contents you publish should specialize in your visitors most asked questions if you would like to outrank within the search results. You need to know the intent behind visitors’ searches to form an honest keyword search. Thus you can not only increase the traffic of your website but also attract more qualified prospects.
- EMAIL MARKETING: The most reliable tool in any marketers’ arsenal. If you aren’t making use of emails in your marketing, where have you ever been? It’s the most cost-effective thanks to staying in-tuned together with your customers, and it’s often the medium by which they like to speak with companies.
- INFLUENCER MARKETING: The Internet has created a new kind of celebrity; there are thousands of them spread across every social media platform and many other sites. They tend to possess a deep reference to their audience, and may provide instant credibility to your brand, do you have to plan to market through them.
We also have a 10 point checklist for your marketing campaign:
- Set your goals and know what you want to achieve.
- Decide on a campaign concept.
- Define your target audience.
- Choose your timing.
- Decide your message.
- Determine your budget.
- Agree on the marketing platforms that you will use.
- Get creative with the design.
- Launch and test your campaign.
- Report and measure your success.
We hope that something on this digital marketing checklist will make its way into your plans for 2020, and you found some of our reminders helpful. Now you’re ready to get out there and start the year on the right foot.