Marketing Trends Of 2018
Ace the Marketing Game
Marketing is all about gaining an edge over your competitors. Even though the brain of a business is largely rooted in finance, the heart of it lies in marketing. Gone are the days when marketing would only mean communicating the value of a product to the consumers, over time marketing has now become more holistic in its approach. If you want to be on the top of your game you have to analyze consumer trends to align them with your marketing strategy. This, in turn, helps in better customer engagement.
Game it with these Top Trends
If you want to go out there and market a brand you first have to increase your visibility. How will you go about that? Well, here a few trends that can you integrate into your marketing strategy-
- Get in touch with Micro influencers- We are all aware of brand ambassadors, right? Social media influencers (Youtubers, vloggers, bloggers, and Instagrammers) are just the same. Companies approach them to speak about a brand, describe its deals, offers, and features and in lieu, they get paid for it. It is a more cost-effective option as compared to having celebrities to endorse your brand.
- Voice Enabled Searches- Voice-backed SEO is absolutely going to change peoples way of accessing information and entertainment. According to credible statistics, nearly 41% of individuals opt for one voice search a day. More so, the personal voice assistants like Alexa and Siri keep a track on your voice searches, on the basis of this they form the base of personalized data. This helps them deliver a customized user experience.
- Content Marketing- This is one of the most extensively used digital marketing tools. Personalized lead nurturing, leads to a 20% increase in sales opportunities. Try to gather as many personal details as possible so that the next time they visit your site, you greet them by their name and pop up the things and products relevant to them. Make use of Google Analytics and Facebook Insights to know more about customer demographics. Insert relevant keywords to make the content SEO-friendly.
- Chatbot- This computer designed programme engages in conversations with humans over the internet. According to statistics by the end of 2020, 80% of the companies will adopt chatbot. It has a better opening rate than mail because it is more interactive and responsive. Chatbot provides great customer data analysis. If your company wants to increase its social media presence then chatbox is the best tool for it.
- Stream Live Videos- This is a great tool for interacting with customers in real-time. Statistics show that 80% of customers prefer watching a live video over reading blogs. You can even save and repurpose the content later on. Explore live-streaming features like- Twitter, Periscope, Instagram/ Facebook/ YouTube live.
Optimize and Integrate to Gain Marketing Success
With the advent of digital marketing and advanced integrated web technologies business operations have leaped up to become market leaders at the online level. With the increasing dominance of digital marketing, optimizing content to the mobile interface has become very important. Foresee future trends in advance and design a customer-responsive marketing plan.